Working together with our partners, our goal is to provide hospitals with caregivers who will treat all patients with loving-kindness, a calm authentic presence, and respect and sensitivity for individual values, practices, and beliefs. As our partner, we would expect that you hold your caregivers to these same standards.
In partnering with Davin Healthcare, the following are some of the guidelines to which we ask our partners to adhere:
- Maintain a 90% success rate or higher of caregivers completing contracts. Performance metrics will be monitored by our Clinical and Quality Assurance teams, and recognition will be given to our top 3 partners on a quarterly basis.
- Follow Joint Commission standards and best practices.
- Have personnel in place who are responsible for assuring the quality of all placements.
- Have credentialing personnel in place to manage and collect all necessary documentation and ensure the caregiver is ready one week PRIOR to the scheduled start date and continue to keep caregivers fully compliant.
- Screen caregivers for attendance concerns and have them acknowledge the importance of reliability and punctuality.
- We strongly encourage our partners to have a clinical director or other appropriate personnel in place who can provide guidance to their assigned caregivers and intervene when needed to address clinical concerns and questions.